Monday 25 March 2013

Egg White Muffins

Afternoon all :)

I am well into my competition prep- with diet and a training program in place with the assistance of Fit Pharm!
I am 8 weeks out of my first competition in Adelaide on the 18th May.

My usual diet consists of a lot of easy packaged foods eg: tinned tuna and yoghurt which I have been cutting out and having to find alternatives for.

I love eggs, but honestly who has the facilities or time at work to be cooking up eggs every afternoon? Not me that's for sure!
Instead, why not try this simple clean Egg White Muffin recipe- it's simple and super clean.

Ingredients:
10 egg whites
2 whole eggs
2 mushrooms
1/2 avocado
Handful of red capsicum diced
5-6 cherry tomatoes
50g shredded chicken

Method:
Whisk up the egg whites and eggs in a large bowl, pour into a lightly oiled muffin tray and add the chopped veggies and shredded chicken to each muffin.
Bake in the oven until cooked through and brown on the top.
Serve with reduced salt soy sauce for extra flavour!!

You can put these in the fridge and reheat for later. Ideal for my afternoon meals :)




No comments:

Post a Comment