Wednesday 13 March 2013

Boxing cardio FTW

Good evening blog readers :)

How has your week been? Hope you are kicking goals and making progress everyday! It's important to make sure you are making a small step everyday to reach your goals! It all adds up.

I wanted to share with you my experience with boxing as cardio.
I signed up for female outdoor boxing run by Brock Wells PT. The sessions are run Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings for 1 hour.
I have been very impressed- I have had so much fun at the same time burning a high amount of calories every session- "cardio, fun?" I hear you say! YES, I am surprised myself.
This fun packed class incorporates a warm up, and boxing combinations with your partner including jabs, hooks, upper cuts and high punches.

Boxing is great for Weight loss, improving your coordination, muscle tone and fitness. Many people think that boxing is all about the arms but it is actually a cardio work-out for the whole body. It's especially good for toning your ass and quads, which is perfect for me to tone my booty and legs!

Boxing is a high rep work out so you will see tone rather than bulking. It's also very empowering and I really get pumped and stuck into throwing some punches! The next Rocky in the making ;)

Check out the photos below from the boxing class :) supported by Muscle Worx Glenelg and Lorna Jane!








No comments:

Post a Comment