Friday 24 May 2013

Quick Recipe: Raw Chocolate Protein Balls

Happy Friday! Woooooooooo!!!! I am welcoming the weekend's arrival in style- In bed by 8pm, in my PJ's and fluffy socks feautring cartoon beagles! I know "what a catch" is what you're thinking, right!? Anyways, back down to business- I wanted to share a quick and super easy recipe with you for my delicious Chocolate Protein Balls- What makes them so easy, no baking required!

So here you have it:

Ingredients:

45g Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Almond Meal
2 Tblspn Peanut Butter (100% peanuts)
1/2 Cup Walnuts
2-3 Scoops of Chocolate Protein (I used Dynatize Iso 100)
2 Tblspn Cup of Natvia Naturally Sweetened Sugar Free Dark Drinking Chocolate
1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut

Blend all the dry ingredients together to form a flour like mix.
Mix together the dry flour with the peanut butter and add a little bit of water at a time to form a dough like mixture that can be rolled into balls without being too sticky in your hands.
Roll mixture into balls and then roll in some shredded coconut to stick to the outside.
Refridgerate.
And there you have it, delicious chocolately balls!!!

Enjoy

Jenna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment