Thursday 3 January 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Jenna Bleakley Fitness!
Follow and join me on my journey to reaching my fitness goals!

I will share with you my daily training program, nutritional intake / diet and how I maintain a balanced lifestyle!

So what makes me so knowledgable about fitness and dieting? Here is a bit of history about me...

I began training in 2010 as a size 12 weighing 64kg. Standing at 163cm, I am now a size 8 and weighing 55kg! More important than the numbers, I am fitter, leaner, stronger and more confident than I ever thought possible.
I have worked in the fitness industry alongside fitness professionals such as Personal Trainers, Nutritional Experts, Body Builders and Sports/Fitness Models.
I have trained with a variety of people and during this time have soaked up extensive and valuable knowledge.
I have researched and experimented with my diet, trialing different things, so I know what works for me.
I am very privileged to have had the opportunity to obtain this knowledge and I would like to now share some of this information with you to help you in achieving your goals too!!



Above: Before: Size 12, 64kg in 2010. After: Size 8, 55kg 2012. (163cm tall, 5"3)

No comments:

Post a Comment